Totally Locally Fiver Fest
Monday 13th – Sunday 26th February 2017
Two weeks of tempting offers from your lovely independent shops, businesses and eateries in
Shipston and each one’s only a fiver!
Shipston High Street Businesses:
- The Richard Harvey Collection – A bookcase full of gifts and treats all reduced to £5 each.
- The Cotswold Tailor – Hire 5 Wedding Suits, Groom goes FREE!
- The Horseshoe – £5 daily special ‘cheapie’ of the day.
- John Lyne Home Improvements – £5 Daily Deal, please see in store for details.
- The George Townhouse – Cotswold Gin & Tonic £5.
- Stephanie’s Hair Salon – £5 off new client appointments for a cut and blow dry when you quote Totally Locally Fiver Fest.
- Shipston Dental Practice – £5 OFF Any combination of Oral Hygiene Products over £20 including Electric Toothbrushes (excluding Duraphat prescription only toothpaste) plus free bonus product.
- Bumble and Wild – Valentines Day, 3 classic roses, with greenery and gift wrap £5. Remainder of Fiver Fest, any 3 of our selected plants for £5.
- Shipston Carpets – £5 OFF ANY carpet sale just quote ‘Totally Locally Fiver Fest’.
- Greys Optician – A range of designer spectacle cases (Gucci, Versace, etc) each with a complimentary lens cleaner spray £5.
- Lucy Walker Flowers – A free pot of mini daffodils when you spend £5 with us!
- Ivy Heart – 4 Whistlefish Greetings Cards for £5.
- E.H. Spencer – £5 off all full price ladies shoes and boots!
- Taste of the Country – Two packets of Dark Chocolate Gingers for £5.
- Shipston Therapy Centre – £5 OFF our regular price for a Children’s Bowen Technique appointment during Fiver Fest Fortnight.
- Feldon Graphics – Personalised photo mugs reduced to £5 for the fortnight.
Non High Street Businesses:
- Calypso Kids – Calypso Kids T-shirt and an egg shaker for a fiver!
- Countryfit Life – Monday morning Boxercise session at Sheldon Bosley Hubfor £5 a session during Fiver Fest, everyone welcome!
- Ilmington Community Shop – Ilmington Calendar for 2017 for £5.
- North Cotswold Brewery – The Shakespeare Brewing Co. and North Cotswold Ales. Buy 2 bottles and get a free glass £5.
- Robinson Goss – £5 off vehicle hire when you quote ‘Totally Locally Fiver Fest.
- Shipston Podiatry Clinic – Simply Feet moisturising Foot Cream £5 (usually £8.50).
- Tredington Hair and Beauty – Fiver off a LUXURY spa PEDICURE (usually £37) now £32.
- Totally Locally – Totally Locally mugs, bags and signs £5 (available from Mrs Brown’s Tearooms, Taste of the Country and The Richard Harvey Collection).
- The Black Horse, Shipston – Selection from Gin menu & Fentimans tonic £5.
- The George Inn, Brailes – Sandwich & mug of soup £5 (lunchtimes). Large house wine £5 (evenings only).
- The Jasmine Room – Eyebrow wax £5 (usually £7).
- The Red Lion, Ilmington – A mini bottle of Prosecco £5.
Disclaimer bit: Totally Locally Shipston is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you. The Totally Locally Team. (Offer ends Sunday 26th February 2017).